Droids Explosions,and Rubble

Soccer

Who helped (If applicable): Midlife

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): nah

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Droids came in, Explosions happend, and then lots of Rubble

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:Nah

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

4/4/5 was fun 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

3/3/4

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Gameplay: 5/5 - Very fun!

Care and Effort: 5/5 - Engaging with using my leaked locations

Server Performance: 4/5 - Some lag spikes

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Gameplay: 2 - I'll be honest, the first half was good with the shoot-em-up and the ability to let people do EOD, TECH, and MED RP. But after that it just got slow and didn't allow people to do well.

Care and Effort: 2 - I understand that people can push through your plans pretty quickly, like in ER. But just placing squads of droids out of nowhere with no pods seen and 5 people in the ER makes no sense and causes people to get annoyed. And with the rocks, you need to make sure you have everything set before people start running around. I just continuously spawning them out of nowhere in random places where no one could move or people would be stuck.

Server Performance: 4 - Minimal issues.

• Informative 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

1 hour ago, BlueBeetle said:

Gameplay: 2 - I'll be honest, the first half was good with the shoot-em-up and the ability to let people do EOD, TECH, and MED RP. But after that it just got slow and didn't allow people to do well.

Care and Effort: 2 - I understand that people can push through your plans pretty quickly, like in ER. But just placing squads of droids out of nowhere with no pods seen and 5 people in the ER makes no sense and causes people to get annoyed. And with the rocks, you need to make sure you have everything set before people start running around. I just continuously spawning them out of nowhere in random places where no one could move or people would be stuck.

Server Performance: 4 - Minimal issues.

ill keep this in mind thank you

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)