[ACCEPTED] BadDog's Third time back to staff

BadDog

RP Name: 2ndAC Commander MAJ Barlex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14673765

VIP (Y/N): Yes and Sub

Timezone: GMT (UK)

What was your previous staff rank?: Overseer,TRD,GMO Left and came back as SA and had leave because of irl but not in school or college now and working now so lot easier get on and play 

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?:I was still in school and couldn’t get on as much so I left the server deal with that but I’m finished school and doing a apprenticeship so I have good amount of free time around that and my social life get on and play again

Why do you want to re-join the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): when I came back the server I understood it was going through bad patch and do my part in the community I tired be on soon as I got up get the server pop up but also have a active person I would be doing the quests, incase anyone new got on I could talk them as I believe we all need help out and I am just trying do my bit. I’ve asked a few times for a Sim be set up and no one has came I understand that it’s a hard time but I’d like pick that roll up and help the NCOs do sims and stuff in the sim rooms with there battalions keep them interested and in the down time when I get on I’d like use my time not waste it but to build different types of sims and event parts that I can use make a event when more people get on or even set up a nice event for a few people who are on keep the early morning Happy and with things to do. I’d also like to do deployments that specialize in a battalion, for example 2ndAC is a Airborne company so they get them up to do high altitude drops behind enemy lines and I’d like to do that with other battalions. I just want to help the community the best I can and do my part in getting this community back to its great self that I joined in 2017. I have around 4000 hours on this server and I’ve loved every second of it l. I don’t see that many active Staff and I'd like to take that role and help out the few troops that are on making a small event or sim for them past the time.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My time in Staff before went good I joined this server in 2017 as a Admin and it took me little time get the hang of it but once I did I quickly become Overseerr,TRO,TRM then made TRD also got GMO for the events that I was holding. My time as TRD was a bit too much at times. I couldn't always make the meeting because of timezones and me having to go to sleep for school and I just feel like I could have done a better join if I was older and had the time but I feel like I did okay. My gamemaster journey was really good I love making deployments and survival missions for battalion and I quickly got noticed for it and became a GMO making missions up that other people really enjoyed and keeping them interested was a great feeling that made me want keep doing more but i always try keep my deployments lore friendly and high quality. Overall I feel like my time on staff was really good and I learned a lot. I know a lot has changed and I've still got a lot to learn and I hope I do get back into staff so I can learn more skills and help this community out the best I can but my past staff experience has made me confident that i will do good 

Deployment I'd like hold: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_k0i1R99Irhv4jV-rfqJXn2Xg0TSiPOhb4NHD8VeTbc/edit?usp=sharing

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, are you aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you to the rank of Admin): I understand

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (optional):  

BadDog After Action Report - Events - SYNERGY (synergyroleplay.com)

BadDog After Action Report - Events - SYNERGY (synergyroleplay.com)

Edited by BadDog
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

BTW Just incase u haven't seen Barlex on i was Bear i just got Barlex today

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• 2 weeks later...