Sith Holocron Taken

BForBoris

Name: Sith Holocron Taken

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:1:604225931 (Lawrence) STEAM_0:98871144 (Keo) STEAM_0:213582892 (Cubby)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The entire Republic presence on onderan was sent to the rishi moon outpost for guard duty and later encountered a sith assasin that was there to steal a sith holocron which was unknown to all troopers he ended up escaping with the holocron

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Current Vaughn Ex. Fives

4/4/5

First Rishimoon deployment I've seen that hasn't been laggy as FUCK.

Good group of people. Was doing stuff the whole time! Thanks for the deployment. I liked the build!

A tip for props, stuff like the imperial prefab building props and debris, it's good to "no collide everything" the props and drag them so that they're in the ground a tiny bit, just to make sure they're not floating at all!

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Gameplay: 4 - It was a good mix of combat and roleplay. I'd say it was a pretty strong mix, but the RP also started to become a bit too much (shocking I know) and you kept throwing a lot of stuff around.

Care and Effort: 5 - I definitely saw a lot of care and effort into it! I'm very proud of it!

Server Performance: 2 - The map can be very unstable, and my frames were killing my performance. Not your fault, but you realized it halfway into the deployment.

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png