Battle Of Umbara pt2

RangerDanger

Name: Ranger

Who helped (If applicable): Cubby

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 501st, DU, 104th and 212th were tasked with taking out many enemy postions to all a full frontal attack on the city

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Prior: TC 1stLT Kano TC CPT Fives IC 1stLT Nye | GC Exarch Bultar Swan

• Management

4/5/4

Really solid event, amazing dupes, and some story element. Wish'd you woulda utilized the player pilots more wish could have given you more opportunities to take care of the event rather than do a job that players can handle! Players could have used more direction at the start as well. Pilots weren't instructed all too well where to go once they took off. I just saw the other LAATs and was like hey that's prolly where I should land! and it worked out but the others not so much... orders were also a little unclear at the city part but a lot of the players had only a run and gun mindset so once they cleared the area they immediately ran back to find more things to shoot which was out of your control and the back and forth on the bridge lost a lot of people's interest in the event even tho it was a 10/10 dupe. That shit was heat!

Amazing job overall either way. Keep it up!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk