PLEASE GOD PLEASE PLEASE GOD PLEASE

Bug Type (Server:): EVENT SERVER!!!!

Severity level (Low - Medium - High): Medium? I gues????? (High for GMs)

Evidence (if you can): Go onto the event server- spawn a dupe, spawn a prop on top of that dupe. You will INSTANTLY see what I mean

Description of the bug: So- props still delete eachother when collisions happen a LOT, despite lowering of gprotect security on the ES. Props now spawn un-frozen, meaning a prop will begin to collide on any props it's spawned on top of the second it is spawned.

AKA, if you're building any dupe, you cannot spawn props on that dupe. Period. 

Gprotect still deletes props on collision VERY quickly on the event server, despite apparent lowering of restrictions.

Really easy way to fix it, re-enable props spawning in frozen. That way, we'll be able to at the very least  no-collide our props before they delete entire dupes in one swell foop! 

How can we recreate it: Go onto the event server- spawn a dupe, spawn a prop on top of that dupe. You will INSTANTLY see what I mean

• Agree 1
  • Confused 1

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

• Management
Management

G protect gonna need to g protect his girl at this rate call me mr steal yo girl

• Informative 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Founder
Founder

This has been marked as acknowledged and marked as a bug that is being looked into.
This will remain unlocked in the case that more information becomes present.

// MOVING TO ACKNOWLEDGED REPORTS

• 3 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS