Corey’s Resignation[COMPLETE]

Corey

Name: Corey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101009643

Staff Rank: Senior Admin

Are you VIP?: yes 

Date: sep 5, 2022 

Reason for leaving: Just a second though I had to give it thought in my future endeavors, and i honestly don't really see me playing a lot more in the future. With college, rushing, socializing i just cant fit this into my agenda. I love 501st. Good look on everyone's endeavor's ill still be legacy in the discord so if anyone needs anything lmk. but I'm sorry I'm resigning, been here since 2017 and i think its finally time to move on. ill be in ts hanging around playing games with yall and a little be on the server but i feel this is time. Not going to say goodbyes can i will still be hanging out giving advice etc, i am a legacy after all. sorry it took this long to do this but it just needs to be done. rip off the Band-Aid they say.  I'll see yall again atleast some of you but you know how much you mean to me. if you know, you know. BACK TO RETIREMENT BABY FOR THE FIFTH TIME

I don’t do farewells. If I know you well you will hear from me and playing other games chillin when I have the time. Prob most of the time being drunk. Anyway I just chose to copy and paste my 501st resignation with this one 🤷🏻‍♂️

My signature is god tier 

• Pay Respect 2

giphy.gif

Ex. 332nd Commander Vaughn

i love you. o7 take care of yourself mate. Hope to see you around though

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=