CG/TG/GM deployment

Bane

Name: Bane

Who helped (If applicable): Day, Monty, Warmac

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): CG, TG, and GM were deployed to an outerrim planet to capture a fallen jedi. They found a cult, who made him their leader. They killed zombies and cultists

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Former: A lot of shit dude

3 the story was confusing at times but had a straight line when you look back on it,. more of a in the moment thing, clarification can fix this in the future

5 It was well planned, it was also really well done with some really good pressure 

4 it was a little laggy. But overall a great nice performance

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

• Founder
Founder

Gameplay: 4.5 - I knocked the sith out. That was dope asf. lots of roleplay, had fun with the shoot'em up.

Care and Effort: 5 - From a player perspective it felt like there was lots of care and effort put into the event. The event jobs did amazing.

Server Performance: 5 - No lag from me. 

3/3/4

Didn't have a great time initially and through most of it, but I liked when we entered the cave home of the Fallen Jedi.  The RP there was fun and intriguing.

• Informative 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Gameplay: 3
Care and Effort: 5
Server Performance: 5

Additional comments: The server ran smoothly so theres no complaints there. I could definietly see that there was planning and thought put into this event, it had a really good and engaging backstory that could have worked out really well. I believe there were too many parts that were being juggled that just ended up making most of it fall apart. A lot of us didn't know what was going on half the time while being swarmed by way too many Zombies and Mandos for an "RP" deployment.

TL;DR - Well planned out event, execution was a bit off.

Edited by Cryostatic212
2.5 was a bit harsh

Current: Retired
Former: 2019/2020 Hound, Thorn, TKL, ARCL SGT-CMD - First and Last Commander Grey, CG XO Broadside

4/4/5

Lots of fun, and it seems like plenty of thought was put into it. Seemed challenging to figure things out, but it didnt help everyone wanted to split up and communicate less than they should. Maybe some firm guidance from GMs & event characters to help corral people who are off in left field for no reason might help?

spacer.png