The artifact in the destroyed snowy base

jacobfyfe

Who helped (If applicable): None

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  None

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): They went through a destructive base full of bugs

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Forum Admin

4/5/5
Great event. Really immersive, actually STUCK to the 1 life / 2 life rule which you said. kept the intensity up throughout and handled all interactions we asked pretty well. Really nice event. Nice use of the PPE effects and killzone type things. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

5/5/5 No BS, this is one of the best deployments I have been on in a while. Not many people like the realism type events because they want to be gods and kill everything with unlimited ammo, but this was a good realism event. The effects, ammo limit, etc, everything was very fun.

• Agree 1

Null-5 "Prudii"
spacer.png

5/5/5. Was kinda hoping Etain was gonna come back to life as a monster and chase us out

• Funny 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Holy, 5 / 5 / 4

Easily the best event I have been on in the past week, there is no debate, both event server and main server. Amazing use of effects (PPE), thoroughly thought out and not a single flaw spotted. Extremely hard to top, immserion was A1, definitely supported by the people I was playing with. Impeccable job Jake, especially with no event jobs which I realize there were an absence of, woah.