[DENIED] CWRP - Porgs Staff Re-Application

Porgs

RP Name: Porgs

Steam ID:76561198109570366

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: TBH i am not sure, it has been a long time I just miss the GM program a lot

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Took a break from the server

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to rejoin the staff team to hopefully get back into the game master section. I was previously a game helper and it was boatloads of fun. I enjoyed hosting events from the server and did them regularly. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe it went well. Again it was a decent while ago, but I did my best to keep a good reputation and relationship with everyone around me. I hope I can be given the opportunity to re live the good times as staff.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Porgs
SteamID
27 minutes ago, Porgs said:

RP Name: Porgs

Steam ID:

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: TBH i am not sure, it has been a long time I just miss the GM program a lot

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Took a break from the server

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to rejoin the staff team to hopefully get back into the game master section. I was previously a game helper and it was boatloads of fun. I enjoyed hosting events from the server and did them regularly. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe it went well. Again it was a decent while ago, but I did my best to keep a good reputation and relationship with everyone around me. I hope I can be given the opportunity to re live the good times as staff.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you were a GM you should probably redo this and post the SA reapplication. If you have prior AARs on the forums you should be good.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

1 hour ago, Porgs said:

TBH cant remember if i made it to GM or just GH

ah alright. +1 had a good interaction with you today

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• 2 weeks later...