Galactic Conquest PT1

Piff

Who helped (If applicable): Misfit, Jake, Boris, Monty

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Basically Galactic Conquest event with points to capture and points to use on certain items like vehicles and weapons.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Also my apologies for the two crashes, ill try to do better next time slap me with all that hate for it

• Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

2/4/1

The gameplay was... interesting... all things considered. A lot of people weren't fans of the player droids, and I was more or less in that camp. I didn't mind that all that much alone, but they spawned too fast (aside from the one person using the CIS shotgun, I think that's everyone's actual problem with them). I would have maybe considered placing their tacs far away or having you drop them at a random spot. This would ensure that they would have to run a distance to engage the players, make them value their life a little more, and make them avoid being a nuisance while we tried to cap the points. The capping itself was nice but your EJs slowed things down a lot. I also think that in the future they should avoid jumping into Republic tanks as, even though some were left unattended, it would have given so much needed leeway.

Care and effort, loved the dupes, loved your system, and loved how quickly you were able to set up. I also liked how quickly you and helpers responded to tickets whenever needed. I'd love to see you do this again in the future!

Performance had two server crashes but the third attempt wasn't giving any issues that I felt.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

3/2/2

Gameplay was decent. Ejs were pretty fun to fight. 

Effort was subpar. It seemed like you just out dupe out and spawned NPCs on it.

Performance was bad. 2 server crashes is not something you should have in a deployment.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg