Spawn health on Jedi

Bug Type (Server:): Main Server

Severity level (1-3): Minimum

Evidence (if you can): Just playing your character for the first time each day.

Description of the bug: When you log into the server on your jedi first and no other characters you will not be given your wiltOS stats. You have to swap characters a few times to get the health stats to actually update.

How can we recreate it: I don't know if this is all jedi in general regardless of if you choose them first or not but I main Jedi so it's the first character I log into when I launch the game. If you have extra health or armor in wiltOS it will not register and you will be at your F2 stats.

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

I've noticed my armor almost never set correctly the first time I use my Jedi character. Health seems to be consistently good from what I've seen though.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Quickest workaround was to have someone kill me. That will reset it first try. But i agree. This is fairly annoying.

17 minutes ago, Finn said:

I've noticed my armor almost never set correctly the first time I use my Jedi character. Health seems to be consistently good from what I've seen though.

I have the issue with health and armor. Maybe you're just more skillful!

• Funny 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Forseen said:

Just an update to this bug report. This is something that is extremely low priority, thus has not seen any attention as of right now. Can someone confirm if this is still an issue please?

i think so but it doesnt happen 100% of the time i dont think

• Agree 1

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

• 2 months later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS