Zeros' Gamemaster Application

Zeros

Name: Zeros

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95524740

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yessir

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1646:07:57

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9/10, from both the movies, shows, and from my own research cause it's pretty fun to learn CW lore.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Absolutely

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I'll be completely honest, the biggest reason I joined staff was to provide the server entertainment and channel my own ideas and creativity into the form of events and encounters. The ability to host deployments and spawn props will make this goal AMAZING. I really want to help boost the player population and keep everyone on the server entertained to both fuel the server's status on the browser and show new (and old) players the magic of what Synergy really is. Plus, GMs are dope.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Not really! I'm seeing a lot of good things, my only suggestion would just be the amount of things hosted. I get that everyone has things to do, but it's a real benefit to the server if you're bored, you can just host something and help anyone feeling the same way! The creativity of the events hosted has really been going up (I've seen a lot of really cool ideas in the past week, really amazing) and it's a good thing to be seeing.

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have either been GM for or you plan on hosting: 

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.
Deployment: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UYKnyqqkDwEOWITjVdNW5rUoc6Xdi3L4Iio-GbgvF1Q/edit?usp=sharing
Main Server: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gpy-2P1_Ii80U1PsizBwbR82TZJ0GG8utcHO6xehMZg/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Zeros
am dumb, posted same link twice lmao

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

+1. Seen many good events/encounters from Zeros. He is on alot and he makes good RP. Hope to see him as a GM soon

• Friendly 1

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights