[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Woods' Staff Re-Application

Wood

RP Name: DU REGL MAJ Woods (formerly known as Barr)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:213885987

Time in Game: 448 Hours

VIP (Y/N): Y

Time zone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?:

I had to go back to college alongside personal family reasons. I know my time as staff was short, but I enjoyed it greatly.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

In all honesty, I see how much work the staff team puts in weekly and I'd like to be apart of that. Whether that be running encounters for other battalions or taking tickets at 3 AM, the staff team is underappreciated. I enjoy the atmosphere of the server, as chaotic as it is, and want to achieve the goal of making it even better. I hope to one day run for Game Master and work my way through the ranks of the GM Core. I still have my document from back in the day with well over 200+ event ideas. I always enjoy hosting events and always love being apart of them. I see how hard the Game Master Team works (Shoutout to Mavelle and Dirty's recent events).

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

I felt like it was a great time to be playing on the server. Albeit, my term was short, only lasting about a month back in 2018, I felt like I did my job very well. I always tried to be the first to take tickets and I know I'll try to always be the first to respond again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

I do. I hope not too much has changed in these four years, but I know I know the rules like the back of my hand.

Edited by Fimmzy
Veteran Admin

+1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING