Visual name bug

Bug Type (Server:): Visual

Severity level (1-3): 1

Evidence (if you can):

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Description of the bug: The guy has his name as Cooker and everyone sees his name as cooker but for me it shows vice chancellor Mas Amedda

How can we recreate it: Press Tab menu and see if anyone stand out, or walk around and check peoples name tags 

• Management
Management

I thought I was crazy ngl. This has been happening to me for multiple different people and it’s always Vice Chairman Mas Amedda

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

@GearsSenate takeover!!!

Jokes aside, Ive had it happen to me where my name shows as Yoda’s name for others, so this is certainly an issue!

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

On 7/8/2022 at 10:11 PM, Marvel said:

I thought I was crazy ngl. This has been happening to me for multiple different people and it’s always Vice Chairman Mas Amedda

10 hours ago, Clutch said:

I saw a 212th earlier today with the name "Vice Chairman Mas Amedda" as well

Well this is awkward.

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• Founder
Founder

This has been marked as acknowledged and marked as a bug that is being looked into.
This will remain unlocked in the case that more information becomes present.

// MOVING TO ACKNOWLEDGED REPORTS

• 5 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS