Unban me sir.

Guest Dylan

RP Name: 101st PVT Dylan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36555568
Date of Ban: 3rd December 2017
Length of Ban: Permanent
Offense: "DDOS threats are not tolerated"
Banned By: 501st Battalion Commander Rex
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: The ONLY Thing I said in chat was simply "ddos" I said nothing else, the server was lagging really bad so I typed in chat "ddos" because I thought it fitting, it seemed like someone was DDoSing the server because of how bad the lag was so I just said "ddos".
Evidence to support your claims: I don't know what to do here since I explained it all, consult with "501st Battalion Commander Rex" he will give you information (probably twisted to make it seem as if I said "I will DDoS you"). And No I didn't say "I will DDoS this server" I said four consecutive letters and nothing else, I said "ddos".

(I think I posted on the wrong forum so I am reposting.)

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder

Myself and koval were dealing this, we got a report in staff chat that someone was threatening to DDoS the server so we both went to him and talked in TS, the staff had you caged up for a sit and you said in chat DDOS and then something pertaining to the owners, now we didn't ban right away as just saying that wasn't a full threat so myself and koval pulled you in TS to speak with you about it, after trying to speak with you all you did was try to leave the channel after being told numerous times how serious it was, and although it didn't seem like much initially until you tried to ignore us and get away, again why we wanted to speak with you was to clear things up, but you wouldn't seem to take us seriously. Not to mention there were staff members claiming you were causing trouble and potentially a threat. I would like to see what Koval thinks of this as well but I wouldn't mind unbanning you from TS and having a more serious chat to see if we cant clear this up.

As jackson stated above, when we pulled you and all you seemed to be doing was ignoring us. This went on for a good 5 minutes. So if you would like to speak to one of us again, I will be more than happy talk to you about the situation in teamspeak.

18 hours ago, Jackson said:

Myself and koval were dealing this, we got a report in staff chat that someone was threatening to DDoS the server so we both went to him and talked in TS, the staff had you caged up for a sit and you said in chat DDOS and then something pertaining to the owners, now we didn't ban right away as just saying that wasn't a full threat so myself and koval pulled you in TS to speak with you about it, after trying to speak with you all you did was try to leave the channel after being told numerous times how serious it was, and although it didn't seem like much initially until you tried to ignore us and get away, again why we wanted to speak with you was to clear things up, but you wouldn't seem to take us seriously. Not to mention there were staff members claiming you were causing trouble and potentially a threat. I would like to see what Koval thinks of this as well but I wouldn't mind unbanning you from TS and having a more serious chat to see if we cant clear this up.

(Made an account a while ago so I could access the forums, sorry for the name, couldn't think of a better name...) It wasn't intentional, I had no idea what was happening at the time and I heard "you were moved to new channel" I thought I did it accidentally by pressing a hotkey or something so I looked through my battalions TS and I wasn't there so I joined, when I was moved again only then I realized it was about me, plus I only moved out of the channel once (not with the intent to escape the admins). And Koval, cannot do that because they perma-banned me in TS aswell. I would be happy to discuss the incident over teamspeak and it should get sorted in a matter of minutes.

I don't know what you meant by I was ignoring you because I only got to talk to someone in TS then they banned me. I don't know if you mean that by I was ignoring you in the cage (because there was awkward silence for about 5 minutes as you said) So maybe your mic was muted because I couldn't hear you in-game through voice-chat so maybe that's what you meant.

Edited by boi
clearing up new name

And no, why would I DDoS? DDoSing is illegal last time I checked, an as a matter of fact, once upon a time I wanted to DDoS someone but looked it up saw 1. It was Illegal and 2. You usually need to go to the deep/dark web for programs that will actually do some damage, hell no I wasn't going to the deep/dark web (You can literally be killed if you browse it) and there was absolutely no way I was going to risk trouble with law enforcement.

• Retired Founder

Had a discussion with Dylan and we figured everything out, it was a big misunderstanding and he meant no harm to anyone or the server, he has been unbanned but careful when talking about DDoSing out of context from now on.