Attack reg deployment time

Dirty

Name: Dirty

Who helped (If applicable): Day, Cubby, Monty, Bird

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): No

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Attack regiment fought from a small compound in which they were deployed to and recaptured a overran republic base and then went to and succeeded in destroying the nearby cis facility in which the forces that took over the base resided.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NO

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

guh

• Management

4/3/4

Liked the dark gameplay and how difficult it could be at times. I've seen this dupe a million times at this point but I understand why it's a good dupe. Got a little choppy from time to time but that's the map tbh

• Confused 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2/5/2

The concept, care and love put into it was obvious and I do heavily appreciate it, but the flaws come from the droids being too powerful (Breaching a room, even 2 501st medics stated how many bodies there were in the hallways. Invisible walls plagued the early push and the worst part of the campaign was how absolutely dark it was, with no counterplay available to mediate these issues.

The server performance also was terrible for a large part the event but somewhat bearable.

But the effort was outstanding

• Informative 1