Bacta- I blew up Slak for 5 hours

Bacta

Name: bacta

Who helped (If applicable): Bird | Dirty | Cubby | LOVESTRUK

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 104th struggled to fight for a town

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Edited by Mazen
asdf
  • Winner 2
  • Dumb 2

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Veteran Admin

5/5/5 I loved when you nuked us the first time!

4/5/5

This event was on the fly but was very enjoyable the first half but the second part with protecting the town was very odd to say the least, the constant nukes and random turbo laser blowing up the LAAT wasn't that immersive but the Negotiation RP at the end was good.

Future Dev. Assistant

5/5/5

Really was top notch for everything. I really appreciate this deployment! Thank you Bacta and those that helped!

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

5/5/5 

First event I've had on this server that required a lot of roleplay, negotiations, and it being a sole battalion deployment (not saying it doesn't happen its just my first).

All in all the roleplay and the acting done by the marshal and civilians was a blast. The ending was the cherry on the top. The nukes were a little jarring the first time, but once we learned it was as simple as going in the buildings (go figure) it became a lot more fun. 

By far the best event I have played on the server in my short time here thus far 

Edited by Parmesan
  • Winner 1