Naval and Senate Discussion

Gibbs

Hey guys naval and senate main here. I am just wondering if you guys had any ideas you would like to either faction do in terms of roleplay. 
As for naval I was thinking of doing Pre-Deployment RP, such as you guys coming to armory and we check your equipment and issue you stuff.

Regarding Senate I am currently working on revamping the Loyalist Committee. Our job is to make sure everyone is loyal and to host trial or tribunals for the un-loyal. I am ironing out the kinks in the investigation process through this first investigation into the bombing of Jar Jar. You guys seem to enjoy the public trials a lot, which they require a lot more preparation than my secret tribunals. I will be working to get more of those at least one big on a week hopefully. Right now myself and Deku(Rex) are preparing for a purely RP one regarding the infamous lore traitor Sergeant Slick.

I will start recording the secret tribunals of people to be publicly posted probably one week after they take place. The postings will be OOC just so the community can have something funny to watch as it wouldn't make sense to post them in roleplay. I will also start recording interrogations that might actually lead to something and post them.

Be ready for the Sergeant Slick trial as there will be videos to watch before hand such as. Slick being brought onto base, him being interrogated by Rex and Cody, and whatever else happens to him Court Martial. 

Some more smaller ideas I had that you may be interested in.

-Public Reading of Bills

-Political Rallies (Star Wars Politics of course)
-Maybe doing some Lawyer certifications so if you pass you can represent someone in trial. This would be for the Judges(senators) to make sure you are an actually competent person. This might be limited to BH jobs as in lore it doesnt make sense for clones to be lawyers.

• Optimistic 1
9 hours ago, Gibbs said:

Hey guys naval and senate main here. I am just wondering if you guys had any ideas you would like to either faction do in terms of roleplay. 
As for naval I was thinking of doing Pre-Deployment RP, such as you guys coming to armory and we check your equipment and issue you stuff.

Usually as a GM I like to attach a random naval or small group of them into deployments and have them give the mission briefing and command people on the ground. I think naval is all round underused but a large part is due to the lack of power that naval actually holds on the server. Y'all could push for passive rp more often by gathering people into MHB to do patrols (ask a gm to spawn droids real quick for it too) or just random HMC/Hangar/Shield Gen maintenance. Another thing to keep in mind is that we actually have a shield generator dupe in the discord (multiple of them) and also some CY dupes that add more to the hangars. Any SA+ can spawn them in because it is publicly posted in the gm discord. Naval just has to ask and if the server pop isn't too high its good. When the new map drops, assuming we dont have a real "shield gen" I will work on making another. Naval can hold trainings in CIT and teach battalions literally anything as well. 

There's a lot to passively do in naval. Even if it might feel repetitive or your not doing much. Every little thing you do helps make the server more enjoyable during times where events are not being hosted. 

spacer.png

Crazy ass shit but i always thought Senate could be alot more, honestly if it was me id give Senate to Navy and attach them as a passive subunit for roleplay, while I think senate is good now it will never flourish as the restrictions put in place. Putting it with another faction that has power on the ship would actually be effective and work closely together. I know it sounds taboo but i honestly think the two mix well enough together it will be super positive, Senators always suffer from people joining  and leaving after 2 weeks after getting a kick of their lore character, making them still like rank up and interact could be interesting .

Citizen faction :sittingred:

The alternative is expanding Senators but that is something it seems does not want to be tackled.

• Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

16 minutes ago, Mazen said:

Crazy ass shit but i always thought Senate could be alot more, honestly if it was me id give Senate to Navy and attach them as a passive subunit for roleplay, while I think senate is good now it will never flourish as the restrictions put in place. Putting it with another faction that has power on the ship would actually be effective and work closely together. I know it sounds taboo but i honestly think the two mix well enough together it will be super positive, Senators always suffer from people joining  and leaving after 2 weeks after getting a kick of their lore character, making them still like rank up and interact could be interesting .

Citizen faction :sittingred:

The alternative is expanding Senators but that is something it seems does not want to be tackled.

Could also imploment Senate x Navy x Friendly BH type shit. The idea would have to go through a lot of people but a citizen faction sounds amazing for RP. Especially since it feels like the friendly hunter RP is a bit lackluster. Just an idea though

• Agree 1
  • Optimistic 1

Whataburger

Why is my reputation so low?

On 6/30/2022 at 10:33 AM, Whataburger said:

Could also imploment Senate x Navy x Friendly BH type shit. The idea would have to go through a lot of people but a citizen faction sounds amazing for RP. Especially since it feels like the friendly hunter RP is a bit lackluster. Just an idea though

Right now I am in the process of hiring some friendly BHs. I already hired one and am looking into more. The main roadblock is that I need to get them base permits and contracts which takes some string pulling. If Senate committee leaders like myself could contract BHs we could open up alot more rp.