Dro/Dogma's Gamemaster application

Dro_Eloe

Name: TR 501st TCO SROVR CMD Dogma 

SteamID: STEAM:_0:1:126501716

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: Since I have over 1000 hours on gmod, I'd say 700 hrs total on the server  

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9 

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Since I've been experienced since Icefuse, I'd say my communication and leadership skills is top notch. I've been a TR for around 2 months and I decided to become a game maker because I wouldn't be able to be a TRO. This is my first server that I've been admin on Gmod and I can grow and improve as a game maker. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I understand completely 

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: 

Jobs:

General Grievous

Asajj Ventress

1 B1 Commander Battle Droid, 2 B1 Battle droids (Following Grievous at all times)

NPC'S:

After the Jobs of the droids as been delt with, the droids (NPC'S) will be spawned in MHB, and 3rd floor

( I would expect bombs blowing up outside of the ship for this event)

Locations for event jobs:

Asajj Ventress- Jedi Temple and the venator

General Grievous and the droids- Stay on the ship at all times

Background :

During the Battle of Boz Pity, General Grievous, and there droid army attack the Venator when Asajj enters the jedi temple. While they are attacking, General Grievous and the droids capture the admiral controlling the ship in the command deck. Depending how the clones negotiate the situation (104th), and the Jedi, General Grievous will try to kill the admiral anyways. After that, Asajj Ventress will now enter the Venator when the droids come as well (NPC'S) to assist General Grievous. If the plan doesn't work, General Grievous and Ventress will escape the ship at any cost.

(I know this is just a shoot up event but this is what everyone likes for a event)