Trandoshan "KiLlonger" Operation

Razen

Name: Razen

Who helped (If applicable): Onyankapon

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  https://docs.google.com/document/d/10gKm5Yvxhe0B-VLQlYdC52pubANTDLvWlfgpgK4UCss/edit?usp=sharing

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Republic Forces breached into Trandosha and captured the leader of a slave clan named "KilLonger". Troopers rescued multiple slaves and uncovered key information behind the clan.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Doom the Boom

5/5/4. Bit laggy at the end, but the best events are laggy in my opinion. Was very fun. Do something like this again. It's hard having a small map be big. But you did a great job with that

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

3/3/2

It was aight dupe was not that bad just some ways to exploit the dupe by just scaling the map, prob could've put some props down to avoid that from happening. Server was chugging because of all the props and NPCs down too so I feel as though as we went on some of the props that weren't needed at the very end of the deployment could have been removed to compensate for the amount of FPS lost and Ping gained. Event Job(s) were decent, not much to RP off with them but whatever.

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

3/4/3

The gameplay was okay. It was primarily just a shoot-'em-up with a decent amount of roleplay to keep us all semi-occupied, specifically the type of RP you'd see in documents like EOD and TECH. I actually really think that an event like this, especially when taking to account that this is a full server deployment, could benefit from more player enemies to shake up the combat a bit. Looking at your AAR, you were a bit short on help. But everything was inoffensive and worked well. I can't think of a scenario in which the gameplay got hindered into "bad" or questionable territory.

The care and effort was nearly amazing for me. The dupe wasn't extravagant, but it was chocked full of nice set pieces that complimented the gameplay well. The only thing keeping me from giving this a perfect rating is the fact that there were some enemies spawned in the ground as well as some in inaccessible locations. I liked how you had a story planned out to an extent with a clear objective and reason as to why we were there.

The performance suffered a bit, likely because of the amount of NPCs being spawned at once as well as various other parts and props rubbing against one another. There was a moment in this full server deployment in which it didn't feel as if there was a good amount of optimization for such a large amount of people, and everything was stuttering in ways one doesn't typically expect a Synergy event to suffer nearly as much as other servers.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC