Umbaran Base Defense Round Two

Marvel

• Management
Management

Name: Marvel

Who helped (If applicable): Metro and Whataburger

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The Republic were sent to Umbara to fortify a captured Umbaran Base. Naval and some Senators were put in charge of sending certain battalions on missions while the rest defended the base. The CIS retaliated and it resulted in the Republic retreating but their mission was still a success. They managed to destroy several CIS operations in that sector of Umbara.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Veteran Admin

5/4/5 Great event

3/4/4

The gameplay was alright. I like how you mixed in the old NPCs with the new ones and I liked how people had to either be revived or brought in via gunship. The lack of tac inserts really helped make deaths matter a bit more and you guys clearly knew what you were doing in that department. Event job was annoying with the rockets, though--and the fact that the ARC troopers that were tasked with taking him out got point blanked with the rockets was really irritating. He should have pulled out his E-5 or something since he likely had the health to fight us on grounds that were closer to even. I also liked the end where you used the stronger NPCs (the B2's) as a subtle way of saying "You're not gonna win, retreat." Need more events where we don't necessarily complete our objective.

There was a nice amount of care and effort. I liked the fact that you guys were responsive and there was a clear direction on how you wanted this event to go. While the dupe wasn't insane, there were good set pieces that were well-utilized.

Lastly--what you were looking for--the performance. It was decent from what I saw. There was an occasional stutter here and there but not ones that didn't get immediately rectified nor affected the enjoyment of the event in a significant way. The new resources were used well.

• Winner 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC