Finessing the Blueprints

Razen

Name: Razen

Who helped (If applicable): Edgar, Otter, Kaptin

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 3 Teams mixed up with DU, 104TH, 332nd, and RANCOR to inflitrate different CIS areas with different objectives

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Doom the Boom

Banned

5/5/5 ALPHA ON TOP 

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

• Director
Director

5/5/4

3/5/2

Spawning was pretty bad and spawned droids where we have already cleared and currently were clearing. The frames were really bad for others maybe not so much for me but others were receiving bad lag. Sometimes it was pretty confusing too and separating battalions is not so much of my favorite since 104th had a lot of numbers and planned on having a good time with them.

• Informative 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Gameplay: 4 - This kind of gameplay is very unique. We rarely see things like this where people are split into teams at the start and have their own objectives.

Care and Effort: 5 - Going off of the gameplay, I can tell you and your team put a lot of care and effort into this. Nothing seemed scuffed or annoying.

Server Performance: 3 - Server lagged a bit on multiple points, but overall good.

This event in total is what the GM Team likes to see. Well done!

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

5/5/5

Was a little hesitant at first when you guys split everyone up, but I was super happy with the results. There was clearly a ton of care that went into this event and it certainly showed. Loved the little details here and there and the overall final goal when each team met up at the same objective. Super fun and wanna see more stuff out of you like this!

Bravo Team best Team @Corey@Robbo@Memetine

• Agree 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week