[ACCEPTED] Art staff App

Art

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Art) Staff Application

RP Name: 41stEC SUPO MSG Art

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71897158

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Central Pacific 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I have watch a lot of good and bad admins on this server since i joined around 2017 or sooner. I want to give new and old player on the server have good interactions with admins.I want to help build the server and make better events. The idea of being able to help People in setting up training's seems incredibly fun. I have A lot of ideas to make some fun events (RP and shoot em ups ). I have good experiences and want to share good experiences with other people. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im a 22 year old soldier. I have a wife and a daughter. I am a Military Police Officer

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:No I do not

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Art has played for 2169 7:24.

+1 you have a good reason on why Youd like to become a staff and I think you would be a good staff so good luck and hope to see you as an NA soon!

:monkaMEGA:Yea I'm Joe's son :POGGERS:

(Thanks Naffen for the pepe stuff)

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING