Fix the venator map for the gm team

Dono

Name: Dono

RP Rank: Knight

Suggestion: Fix the buggy skygate on the venator and if possible, make the outerspace around the venator more optimized / have a higher performance. The venator pretty much entirely relies on gms to provide variety on the outer part of the ship. I dont care if this was previously put in bug report. Clearly the venator has its flaws but there is still a number of people within the community who believe it has use. 

Implementation: I dont care how long this takes, I just want to see it fixed eventually. Just fix the map so its actually viable. Venator extensive is more viable to the gm team for what it provides, especially now that the sr venator isnt ever going to be used on main regularly. If the gm team ever wants to use the map, at least have the map be viable for use in the first place. 

Lore: venator

Workshop content if applicable: idk you have the map
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Edited by Dono

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Maddoxx said:

bruh, we just got rid of this not 24 hours ago.

Yes I know it was removed from rotation….. it’s still a map that can be used by the gm Team so id rather see it used beyond its grave rather then jayar making a map and having it thrown out the window entirely. The map is useable, it just needs to be fixed. 

• Informative 1

spacer.png

Banned
16 minutes ago, Conrad said:

@Jayarr What are the odds of this map fitting into your schedule. I know you're pretty busy and burnt right now. Your feelings matter :peepoLove:

Seeing as the venator we chose was an edit of another map and not something we fully worked from the ground up, it's hard to say. 
If I'm reading this post right, this is going to be utilized on the event server for GMs, and as much as I'd love to have the time to fix every broken map we have for events, I just don't see it happening.

After the current map is done, there are other projects that I'll have to focus on, so the likelihood of me fixing the venator map any time soon isn't high, sadly.
That's not to say this suggestion shouldn't stay up, if the community wants it then we'll find a way to squeeze it in at some point, I'm certain.

• Informative 1
  • Friendly 1
11 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

After the current map is done, there are other projects that I'll have to focus on, so the likelihood of me fixing the venator map any time soon isn't high

-1 I like the venator I just don’t think fixing it is worth putting anything on hold.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• 3 months later...
Banned

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.