Botched event

Bane

Name:  Bane

Who helped (If applicable):

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): shitty zombie event, just problems the entire time

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Former: A lot of shit dude

4/3/4

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Gameplay: 4 I felt like there was quite a bit of RP going on and literally the only issue was the fact that there were more people than anticipated so hallways were rough and not MANY things to spread around to everyone. Other than that it was really good and I definitely enjoyed that there was more RP than im used to in most events.

Care and Effort: 5 Felt like there was a lot of effort going into this event. I really appreciate when there is a lot of different objectives because it gives more for people to do and its not a simple shootem up with 1 single objective for everyone.

Server Performance: 4 Some lag spikes here and there but that was it

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)