Vaders Fist - Eoth Koth to Trial

Bud

Name: Bud

Who helped (If applicable): Soccer, Lil J

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): nah

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Orignal Vaders fist story line i was gonna do like a couple days ago. Pretty much we hunted down eth koth and moved towards taking him to coursant and trying him for treason. pretty much Vaders fist 

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: no

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Banned

5/4/5

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Veteran Admin

5/5/5 <3

Banned

5/5/5 cool event 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Gameplay: 2/5 - For most people it was just running around looking for Eeth Koth

Care and Effort: 3/5 - Kinda only RP for the Inquisitors, HC, and Vader. Regular troopers mostly only got to shoot a few Younglings

Server Performance: 5/5 - No issues

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

I have no right to rate since 41st since I wasn't able to attend since we wernt told about being deployed but I would suggest when you make the event doc and stuff  make a reminder about deploying the people so this will maybe not happen again.

thank you bud for the deployment it was fun and we [41st] witnessed some fun ending rp.

Edited by meowthemeower
  • Agree 1
Just now, Shrimp said:

Gameplay: 2/5 - For most people it was just running around looking for Eeth Koth

Care and Effort: 3/5 - Kinda only RP for the Inquisitors, HC, and Vader. Regular troopers mostly only got to shoot a few Younglings

Server Performance: 5/5 - No issues

thank you for feedback yes soccer kept DC and reconnecting and LIL J and myself where both EJ so are hands were tied when it came to tickets but again i appericate the feedback!

1 minute ago, meowthemeower said:

I have no right to rate since 41st since I wasn't able to attend since we wernt told about being deployed but I would suggest when you make the event doc and stuff  make a reminder about deploying the people so this will maybe not happen again.

their was no DOC i just thought that when i went to yalls channal i told yall to deploy which was on me for forgeting

• Agree 1
Just now, Bud said:

thank you for feedback yes soccer kept DC and reconnecting and LIL J and myself where both EJ so are hands were tied when it came to tickets but again i appericate the feedback!

No worries man, I understand the difficulties. Tried to help where I could with sits, I do love these type of events but I'd suggest adding some more for normal troopers next time.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin