BlackMamba/Cody's GameMaster App

BlackMamba

Name: 212th Battalion Commander Cody/BlackMamba

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59319890

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: Probably around and over 1000

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6 (though I'm watching the series so I'm learning more and more)

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Well, the fact I've been in the 212th for 10+ months, 8+ as an officer and 5+ as a CMD+ I think I can communicate with people and lead them. I'd say above average :) 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes indeed, same with my BCMD position so yay, being more obligated! Lol, I'll be active as long as real life won't be an ass.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: 

Dooku comes onto the ship. As a distraction and begins to speak with the republic. Allowing the ship to enter chaos. As this happens an ARMY (5 - 9 event jobs) of droids enter. (Whilst this occurs you could play the music "Battle of Christophis" As they walk down MHB From nose gate ready to meet Dooku. Republic thinks they are going to fight. SIKE! Droids and Dooku talk as Republic watch. Until. BOOM! All jobs get the go-ahead via "CIS Comms" To attack. All jobs go NUTS! (At this point play the music "Crazy Battle") Jobs MUST Destroy medical supplies and take a high ranking Naval (Commodore +) Ending with all jobs dead (Apart from Dooku. He will be Interrogated most likely or escaped).

Adding to that, honestly, I've always planned to be a GameMaster who helps all the people who have event ideas but are not GameMasters by running their event with them and for them. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

1 hour ago, Todd said:

-1 You are very inactive for mine and your timezone, And your event idea is very generic. I love you tho but you being active is important to being a game master.

Dafuq? Honestly cannot tell if you're kidding. You realize he lives in Israel? You don't need to post an original event to be a GM, majority of the applications have generic events.

Edited by Pyle
11 minutes ago, Porsche said:

Mamba i love you, but the majority of the time youre on when no one else is on. I feel as if youre event's potential would be wasted. Maybe ill reconsider, who knows...but for now its a -1

Well, you can look at that the other way and say "you could do events when no one else is doing them because when you play there are no GameMasters on but you could be the one who brings some events to the eastern time zone" but it's fine, I appreciate your opinion.

• Agree 1
17 minutes ago, Todd said:

@Pyle i am not kidding he isn't on during his timezone besides AFK farming in bunks and yes to be a game master you have to host fun events not generic bullshit. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think you have ever been a GM. Second, majority of applicants for GM put generic events. Go and try to make an original event that has never been done before. Also there are a lot of staff who are GM's that AFK a lot. Also Mamba's timezone is a good 7-8 hours ahead of EST. When it is prime time for the U.S he is going to bed. When it is prime time for him, a lot of people in the U.S are in school.

Also believe your -1 comes out of anger that Mamba blacklisted you from the 212th.

Edited by Pyle
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, BlackMamba said:

Well, you can look at that the other way and say "you could do events when no one else is doing them because when you play there are no GameMasters on but you could be the one who brings some events to the eastern time zone" but it's fine, I appreciate your opinion.

I did not see it that way...thats actually great

Gladly changing to +1

• Agree 1