[ACCEPTED] Loopy's Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Loopy [CG MED SPC Loopy]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:435441667

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Head Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Was starting to feel burnout that was worsened after a certain traumatic event in my life so i left as i felt i was becoming less reliable as a Head Admin and wanted to open up the position for someone who would be more active and reliable

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Overall i missed being apart of a team and having something to focus a lot of creative energy towards regularly with events and etc. I always enjoyed being helpful to the community and always liked to keep people entertained when there was downtime on base. Another thing is to give myself some busy work as i recently have been diagnosed with ADHD so being idle on base is quite the killer for me as i can become bored quite quickly so having a little job to do between events is always welcome.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like i preformed my role well, i often lead many trainings for SA's and overall was an open ear for anybody to call on as i usually left my channel open for any member of the community to join so they could ask for assistance/an interview whenever needed. I do admit i was getting rather sluggish at the end of my run as a head admin but keep in mind i was not being medicated or treated for any ailments i suffered during that time and i have improved greatly since then. As a GMO i think i did well but as a GM i do now in hindsight realize that i need to improve on how my events need to be ran and after running DnD campaigns and still running them i think i have many new ideas to improve upon the aspects i suffered in.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): Yes

• Friendly 1
Banned

+1 welcome back!

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Head Admin

+1, welcome back

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

nice app. dunno who you are but a former HA coming back who left on good terms seems like a win in my book +1

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

HUGE +1

Loopy was phenomenal as HA back in the day, hell as staff overall. Really tried his best to provide to the community in whatever way he could, definitely earned his community legend status. Not only would he be a great staff member, but he's really an awesome dude to talk to and get to know. Can't recommend him enough!

You'll kill it as staff, Loop, happy to see this post my man.

• Friendly 1

signature_alt.png
𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓲𝓶 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝟝𝟘𝟝𝟚 🢩

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1