[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Lovestruck's Staff Application

RP Name: Lovestruck, Jedi Master A'Sharad Hett, Senator Aang, DU MED PFC Valentine

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180469543

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Technically I have been staff before, but I never made it past New Admin. Admittedly, this is due to Staff not being a priority to me. I was still new to Synergy, I believe only being a Jedi Padawan and nothing else. I was pushing hard in Consular, and I had a lot going on IRL. I also didn't get logged for a few event helps, but this would not have made the difference between me getting Admin or not. Since then, I've worked a lot harder on my positions in Synergy, and I am now in a stable spot, and have a much more defined presence on the server. I believe this time I will make an exemplary staff member and game master. I want to be an administrator on Synergy because for the last few months since I joined, Synergy has been my second home. I've made friends, had lots of fun and helped out the server in role play ways, but I want to do more than that. I want to make the server a safer place for newer and older players, as well as give my unique ideas and inputs on fun events to host. I want to help players with stuff they can't do without staff, such as assisting with sims and trials on the staff side. I want to be a friendly face to new players when they first join so they feel welcomed and wanted within Synergy. I want to help protect the server and players against those who would seek to harm their well being or immersion within the roleplay, or make the server a generally unsafe place. Most of all, however, I want to be a Game Master. Even when I first joined, the frequency and quality of the events on Synegry astounded me, and I wanted nothing more than to be able to bring my own ideas and creativity to the GM team. I never got this far as Staff, seeing as I didn't get past New Admin, but this time I know I can not only make it to Admin, but to Senior Admin, and bring an endless stream of fun and interactive roleplay events. This time I have the time, energy and motivation to put my effort into the staff team.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hey, I'm Lovestruck. While that isn't my name in real life, I feel like it suits me in a weird way. I consider myself to be a friendly and welcoming person, with a soft yet energetic presence. I'm a welder by trade, and I currently work as a TIG welder for a small shop that repairs induction furnaces. I live in an apartment with my girlfriend, and usually when I'm not spending time with her or at work, I'm playing Synergy, spending way too much money on Star Wars Legos, or out enjoying the nice weather or shopping. I'm a generally calm and collected person, and I like to think I'm a patient person. I try to make people laugh as much as I can without being inappropriate or disruptive.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Currently, I do not hold any staff positions. However, I've been Moderator and Administrator for several Minecraft servers, such as Paradise Network and Union SMP, moderated MANY community Discord servers, and even owned a community Discord with over 300+ members when it was active. I used to moderate for several ROBLOX Star Wars roleplay groups, similar to this one but with significant differences, however I have since left the entirety of the ROBLOX roleplay scene for personal reasons. During this time, however, I was also the Director of the Internal Affairs for a 80k+ member group. The IA dealt with underlying problems such as Admin Abuse, toxicity, rank abuse, or other non-immediate issues that ownership did not have time to keep up with, and that moderation could not handle due to the nature of the situations. This lasted about 2 months before it was disbanded, due to the former owner leaving.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 300+

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

Head Admin

+1, chill dude and grandma 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING