Kaptin

RP Name: Kaptin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56575524

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the server due to burn out

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I had a grand time being a GM and wish to return to it. I also like helping people out with a lil things that keep the server running. I also don't see a lot of late night GM and would like to help bridge the gap

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I loved it, had a ton of fun. I found it was all run rather well and see it still is. My only problem and part of the reason I burned out was the many requirements on being a GM. I see GM's are give more time to play now than before and look forward to being one again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): Yes

Banned

+1!!!

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING