Heart - Bounty Hunters Do a Bad

Heart

Name: Heart

Who helped (If applicable): Otter, Bro, Roach

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Bounty hunters receive a classified mission from a contractor on tatooine. Hell breaks loose.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Yes, alot

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Gameplay: 2

Care and Effort: 4

Server Performance: 5

While I very much enjoyed the opportunity to RP as the guild in this deployment, it generally lacked some cohesiveness for me- this would have operated well as a battalion deployment because of the apparent linearity, but the shear numbers and unpredictability of the BH faction made it near impossible for everyone to know what was going on for more that 65% of the time. Even as someone who tries to actively get involved in as much RP as possible, I found myself almost checking out at the midway point because a general lack of... theater? I don't really know how else to describe it, but most of the story beats kind of lacked impact- the music choice was a liiiiittle odd for some of it, (Had cowboy bebop high-action jazz playing right before some early 2000s electronic/video game sci-fi action background music), in which there wasn't really a string connecting the songs together. The songs themselves worked independently, but together they didn't really mesh. 

In future BH deployments I suggest giving us a more open-ended goal around a location, allowing each person to go about achieving that goal in their own way and with their own RP- the core of BH philosophy on Synergy. That's only really something that you can do with a LOT of event jobs, though, as you almost certainly know.

Thank you very much for the deployment tonight!

• Agree 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c