[ACCEPTED] CWRP- Bud's Staff Reapp

Bud

RP Name: Neopythe DU Knight Bud

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76009170

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: HA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: NO

Why did you leave the staff team?: i left at the time do to IRL and i guess burn out but mainly due to IRL catching up to me

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): The Reason I would like to Rejoin the staff team is simply to help out the community where I hang out on and I have devoted time towards. I rejoin hoping to bring my old head knowledge and love for events back into the fold has I do miss hosting them. I will say this so people can understand my work times so i work 6AM to 2PM EST mon-fri with weekends off. with that said i will be i guess semi to maybe hard active but I don't wish to make promise I cant keep.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I felt my time in staff Previous was successful and I learned a whole lot in terms of high staff structure. i felt that i left the community on a good note along with the staff team at the time when I left. I do wish back then though near the end I would have resigned earlier then I did. simply because I was trying to maintain the highest level activity but sadly IRL will catch up to you there is no avoiding it.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): Yes

Edited by Bud
forgot to insert steam id
Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

+1 give it to him

• Friendly 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
Banned

+1 HOORAH!

• Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

+1 sure bud. 

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1 

• Friendly 1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Friendly 1

Papa Kal