[ACCEPTED] SquishyFishy Staff App

RP Name: Improcco Company Executive Officer Head Visionary Jedi Commander Squishy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62093210

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): So I am going to be as truthful as possible here. My end goal is Liaison so this is just going to be something to tide me over until that spot opens up again. I wish to be an administrator to be a GM because I really enjoy creating events and give things for the server to do that is fun. I can honestly say that being a staff is NOT something that interests me but I will do the work required to reach GM. I understand that you may not like my thought process on why I would like to be an administrator but It is better I tell the truth than lie. I am not saying at all that I won't do the required work to get to that point but in the end I am really only doing this to reach GM. Pushing events for those that don't get them very often would be good as well. I personally believe that events should be spread out and my goal would be to work on 1 battalion per week. I am going to say this again but I really am applying for this position with the main goal to get GM. I WILL DO WHAT IS REQUIRED AS New Admin AND Admin I JUST WILL BE PUSHING FOR GM MORE!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 28 year old army veteran that likes to play video games. I have stated it before but my main goal is to be able to become a Liaison on this server. I really do enjoy helping people in ways that leave a lasting mark. I am currently in college completely online and it is pretty easy because I can chill on the server while doing homework all day. My life is pretty bland not gonna lie. I play Garry's mod as much as I do.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have been staff in other games such as ARK and ARMA. I have also been staff on another gmod server (UNDISCLOSED). I was staff for about 2 months and GM for about 4 months until real life happened and I had to quit playing that server. I was never removed from a position I held and always left the positions on a good note and always gave a notice.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 408:09:25

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

Veteran Admin

+1 He is the best 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Winner 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic