Unfaithful Negotiations

Luci

Name: Luci

Who helped (If applicable): Marvel, Edgar, Lil J, Rupert, Naz

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bo-v6IfNQ3MeMV6SyMEysuwhkP6M1XpvxXIew_29org/edit#heading=h.3s9c55jyih7e

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

4: The gameplay was a little bit slow at first however the faster pace towards the middle of the event really boosted morale for some players. 

4: It was clear that the GM cared about the event and was trying to do as best as they could with the performance issues.

2: The Performance was kind of an issue throughout the entire event, I don't blame the gm for this however the server did crash for multiple people however that is somewhat expected with the scale of the map. 

Made Cin Drallig a DU Jedi 

3 It was playable and became slightly understandable towards the end but seemed a little back and forth with the comms making things abit confusing.

4 i can tell the effort was there and the story was good

3 the performance was bad but thats not your fault, Overall it was hard to play on and the confusion didnt help with the ping. it was fun though!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

2/3/1
The event was very confusing at times, but you did a good job of not throwing too much at us while we were figuring things out. There were somethings that I didn't understand like why 104th was doing diplomatic negotiations, but we are supposed to do Hostage stuff.

🌓🌙

• Coordinator
Coordinator

2 | 4 | 1 

It was very confusing. We turned naval into an attack battalion half way through.. I'm still not quite sure what we accomplished, but we did it. :) Would love to see more sieging in the future. 

• Agree 1

2/2/4 this is the absolute highest I can possible rate it. was the worst event server event ive been on. The event was very confusing id work on making a more clear task yes it was unfolded near the end but thats that. We where told to set up checkpoints but nothing was done with said checkpoints 21st set up one not a single thing was done with the checkpoint. the rp was in one central area when you told us to patrol the town made no sense to me. I know effort was put into the event and I know people had fun but from what I personalty experienced I saw none honestly my BCMD left right after dying I wanted to leave most my battalion had the same thoughts. I'm not hating you did your job it didnt pan out how you planned thats all.

if you hate on this you a nerd the gm said to be brutal and honest.

I gave you my full review of the event prior to me getting off. But as a brief summary

3 - passive rp was nice, didn't get to enjoy the later jalf as I died and was tired as hell so used it as a reason to get off.

3 - decent amount of planning  done but you fell into the trap of thinking you can get 5+ EJs on. This is never going to happen especially on relatively short notice. I gave the suggestion of contacting the BHs if you need EJs/people to bring areas to life as they bring RP with them.

2 - I have a good rig, my frames jumped around a lot, from 140 fps down to 60 and even 22 fps at one point. The server also did have a little crash or something but you did bound back from. Ping was fairly high throughout.

Might have been the map, tbh.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...