[ACCEPTED] CWRP-Lil j Staff Application

LIl-J

Veteran Admin

RP Name:Lil j 

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:530398496

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Central 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):Why I want to be an administrator  because I want to help the server grow with my help and to show im up for the challenge. And from what i've been seeing from time to time that admins will go afk or they need to deal with other people. Adding on to this I could be  able to help other admins so I could take the weight off of their shoulders so that they could deal with their current situation and don't need to be bothered by two people at the same time. Also if there are any Minges I wish to help control the problem and solve the issue and deal with it in a mannerly way and try to reason with them and make sure the server is a safe place for people to come to and have fun and roleplay. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):Well my name is Lil j and I swear I'm friendly. I love computers and having fun with my friends on gmod or any other game in general. And i love when people want to listen to rules and want to play the game correctly.Also i love sports and love to get a bit hurt here and there but play respectfully and fairley. I am a big person on making the game we are playing fair and making it enjoyable for the person im playing with! 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have not but if possible i hope this can be my first one 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:On the server i have 683,6 hours

Edited by LIl-J
  • Management
Management

Big +1 for Lil j

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING