[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Luci's Staff Re-Application

Luci

RP Name: 104th ARF SPC 7089 Luci

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:124428552

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: UTC(+0)

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Had IRL issues going on at the time not to mention that my GMOD had broken on my old PC and could not start, wasn't till recently when I got a new one and GMOD started working again.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to re-join the staff team due to the fact that I believe I did not do enough for the server before the issues causing me to leave and honestly I wish to rectify this matter by returning to staff and being as active as I can be helping out the community I swore to help previously. Another reason for me wanting to return to staff is that I have a lot of free time on my hands and never know what to do with it and so I would like to place some if not most of said free time into helping the community and give people the great experience they come to the server for. Following on from this my main reason for wanting to re-join the staff team in due to the timezone I am in and the hours that I am online, I get online just before the down hours and stay online for hours after that, from the time I have been back I can see that there are not many staff on during said hours and I feel that having more staff during this time would help the community a lot as it shows the community there will always be staff around to help them as well as staff here to give them advice and help them with any issues they may need or even give them some downtime encounters that they may participate within. Finally I wish to re-join so that I can assist with anything and everything that people need assistance with.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I personally believe that my previous time here as staff was quite good, during my time as staff I would always respond to tickets and assist with anything and everything always putting the needs of others above my own needs/wants. Not only this but I also know that during my time as staff tho not as long as I had wished I did help quite a lot of people and made quite a few friends through staff either by assisting them with tickets or just being fair with them when dealing with issues that arose during my time as staff, not to mention the other staff members of the time that I had assisted and worked along side whom had my respect as they would always be fair and its what allowed me to fit in so well. Not only that but I feel that my previous time was good due to the fact that I was active every day always helping out the server and its players.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): I do

• Management
Management

+1 Welcome back!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal