501st Commandos are peaceful (Mostly)

Who helped (If applicable): Frank, Conrad, Xylops

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A few 501st Commando droids came in and were just doing recon for the CIS. They were then harrassed and turned hostile

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

🌓🌙

2/5 or 3/10
It wasn't really an entertainment, it was mostly some commando droids getting on base and doing some weird RP that only like 12 people found entertaining
If there was RP, it wasn't much, since it just looked like some people messing around on Commando whitelists

1 minute ago, Lively said:

2/5 or 3/10
It wasn't really an entertainment, it was mostly some commando droids getting on base and doing some weird RP that only like 12 people found entertaining
If there was RP, it wasn't much, since it just looked like some people messing around on Commando whitelists

Can you please use the new format

🌓🌙

7 minutes ago, Lively said:

I do want to say I'm not a huge fan of this mindset. Not every event/encounter/whatever has to involve the entire base. I feel like a big thing we're missing in the encounter department is those smaller more talkative events that don't hit as many people but are more in depth with those they do hit. Just something to think about.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png