Heart - Midnight Trade Attack

Heart

Name: Heart

Who helped (If applicable):

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A bounty Hunter [Resin] completed a quick bounty on a trade union representative. Unbeknownst to him, this would cause a chain of events that would result in mass killings of civilians and an all-out war against the Republic, resulting in a LOT of experimental weaponry and free flying pilots. In the end, the ship was infiltrated and blown up.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Resin

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Management
Management

Gameplay: 4 - Now overall gameplay was fine and I had no real problems. The only downside was there was a little too much going on and you couldn't focus on the million things going on all on your own. I tried to give things for boarding to do so you didn't have to focus on us too much but at the end of the day I'm sure everyone had fun. 

Care and Effort: 5 - You definitely put a ton of care and effort into your events. Appreciate the creativity you put into main server events. Keep it up as usual Heart!

Server Performance: 5 - I had no issues with performance.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

5/5/5 good with morphs

• Agree 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Veteran Admin

5/5/5 This was awesome <3