[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (SkiTz) Staff Re-Application

SkiTz

RP Name: 104th ARC SGT ''SkiTz''

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90482136

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I got a promotion at work and couldn't play on the server.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I'm more interested in re-applying for staff to start helping the GM Team i was a GM before my LOA and i like to think my Events spoke for themselves. I'm a late nighter so i would be on most nights that would be considered downtime as i recently saw a lack of admin response later in the evening. Over all my goal is to rejoin GM and Help out during downtime

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think my last time as staff went fine had a few good event server Events a good bit of Passive RP on main as well as dealing with any tickets or any server related issues that would have needed a admin to respond to. I had good relations with a lot of people on the server so i would like to think they think the same way.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin) Yes

Edited by SkiTz
Promotion

Former: Doom's Unit Commander, Havoc Squad Brimstone
spacer.png

• Management
Management

+1 Welcome back!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 no

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal