[ACCEPTED] Meows Staff App

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Meows Staff Application

RP Name: 21stSO ARC SGT Meow

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:90701592

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone:CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):To grow closer and help/serve the community I grew up playing. I was previously staff and I just like doing tickets and helping with events. I want to invest in the game master program now that there's all these new places and jobs and even some amazing role players that have found this community. It gets old just having the same ship in space and nothing else and now it's possible to do new things and I think I can do just that. I'm not a great role player by any means and never considered myself good at that. I'm not good at talking in general but the big thing is I want to be staff and I want to be back in this community after all these years. I cant promise ill be the best but ill damn well work my ass off so I wont be labeled the worst and that's in all things I do.

(My tinder bio) - real talk though I suck at talking about myself.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):My name is Jaden I am 18 and am just about to graduate High School. I Have 2 jobs: barista and retail but one I only work once a month. I am going to college/trade school to be an electrician in the near future. I am scared of spiders/snakes/scorpions/and dying. I am not a furry and I bench my body weight.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: only ones worth mentioning is this server I was SA and GM when they were separate. And admin on the synergy TTT server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:981 hours 800-900 are probably active hours.

Let the games Begin------>

+1 Sure bro. Get going.

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin

+1, good luck

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal