bacta-shit goes crazy

Bacta

Name: bacta

Who helped (If applicable):  luther marvel

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): cis figt the republic

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

KrMCdFv.png

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

3/10 first event

Things were spawned ontop of us when we cleared areas.
Airfield was taken there was alot of droids that spawned out of no where.

Second event 7/10 was fun Passive RP and combat mixture
There were multiple places where things couldve been used for this but it was good

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

7/10. A lot of the issues this event experienced in the first half were caused by the NPCs tracking super fast to the players and being insanely difficult because of this. There was a good premise to it and it got executed decently.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

8/10 I quite enjoyed the event. Liked having to regroup and rendezvous to escape. Also liked the first part, though it sometimes felt that we were searching for a needle in a field. I don't know why a lot of people didn't like the AAs on the first part, but for me, I enjoyed it, had to fall back and switch tactics. For the second part, I wish the planet felt more hostile, but I liked the intensity at the base with those big guns. 

Edited by Prophet

6/10

I like the concepts of the event. The idea of being scattered on a planet and not being able to talk to anyone, having to find them, that kind of shit is fun. The event seemed a little unorganized. I think with a little more organization and planning then this event could be great.