[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Beetle Staff Application

BlueBeetle

RP Name: 104th MED SSG Beetle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127697116

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become an administrator because I want to help the community, as well as help become more active. I was very active when I first joined in 2020, and was interested in becoming staff then. Unfortunately, I fell out of the community for two years, and now coming back, my desire to help the community is stronger than ever. I feel very welcome on this server more than I have on other servers such as Superior and Icefuse, and if administrator, I want to bring that sense of feeling welcome to as many as I can. Whether that is by dealing with disputes or answering questions, as long as I'm making new people feel welcome, I'll feel as if I'm doing my job as an administrator right. I also wish to help create very unique and creative events as well, allowing for all battalions to have their time in the spotlight, whether that be interrogations, negotiations, etc. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am an 18 year old male who is currently in college studying for my law degree. I usually tend to balance out my working habits and free time playing games such as Gmod very well. I am patient, very outgoing, caring, and dedicated for things I am passionate about. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes. In around 2017, I was a trial mod for Superior Servers. Unfortunately, during my trial phase, I had family issues that didn't make me a full-fledged moderator. Going away from CWRP, I am a twitch moderator for a few friends, one of which has over 10k followers. I have also been a discord moderator for servers, one of which being a discord partnered server. As a discord and twitch mod, I have been able to effectively ban/timeout/kick those who have been disrespectful, as well as discuss with people what they have done wrong (if they were unsure of why). A little off-topic, but still leadership wise, in real life, I was a part of my chapter board in a youth group I was in. I was secretary, vice president, and eventually president of my chapter. This occurred over the span of four years. In that time, I learned what it means to be a strong leader, as well as create and organize events, committees, boards, and many other skills I think I could bring as an administrator.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 369

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...