another honest question

• Management
Management

Bottomless clip

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Well let’s first look at the purpose of the gun, and how it’s viewed in clone wars and this more how it should operate on the server. We get a couple scenes of it in Star Wars, and every scene is used as an high fire rate close quarters weapon. Now to maintain that and keep it balanced within the server we at the very least need to keep damage lower so as not to completely over shadow and out pace everything else. So how does it work on an accuracy/range level. Can things about that be tuned? Or like marvel suggested, can we look to the clip size.  I’m a z6i user, not a z6 user, so I don’t know if they have the same accuracy or recoil or what not. I do know I have 50 more bullets and honestly it’s very nice having the 300 round clip.  I’ll compare them quickly later today and post a follow up.
TLDR look for the purpose the gun fulfills and what changes are needed to make that happen. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

It's either bottomless clip or a way higher accuracy

This MF cannot hold down anything and has 0 range. That's the real issue, in CQC this thing fucking shreds and is pretty unstoppable, but you can't move that far with it and they can hear that reload

Giving it range and or a far larger mag would make it far far more useful. But it's not that dogwater to begin with, people just never use it in the right situation cause CQC seems to never happen

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~