Aim For the Moon - Misfits Bacara Application

Misfit

Steam Name: Flex | SYNR.GG

RP Name: Executive Officer Keller

RP Rank: XO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:172194265

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 21st Bacara

Experience: 
Dooms Unit: PVT Vertical - LTC Bandit: in 2018 i joined DU for the first time, i became ARFO then soon ARFL and worked my way up to Warrant officer, sadly my PC killed itself and ended my WO term and first experience in DU.
In 2019-2020 i returned to DU more or less fully to reclaim all that lost time. I instantly went for the ARF branch and became ARFO soon after. I helped regrow and remake ARF from nothing as at the time the ARFL was more or less inactive so i was the main man until he resigned. I made my way through the ranks almost the same until CSM where i would go for Havoc Squads “bandit” and pass the tryout. Then on i helped as much as possible with the tryouts and trainings in havoc squad and DU as a whole even without a shield. I was promoted up tot he rank of LTC where i would continue my good work in the battalion until my last day in said battalion. On my final day i broke ATC and server rules by changing my name to LTC “Locke” and switching to the whitelist that was given to me prior to attempt to fly after being denied as bandit. I caused a big scene after i switched once more back to bandit with the naval and DU high command resulting in my removal and blacklist from Havoc squad as a whole. I was then demoted down to CSM and tried to resign as a LTC before the final word was said resulting in my blacklist from DU.
I apologized to dennis returned to DU one last time on my clone more or less mid 2020 and was on a 1 strike system with dennis and i wholeheartedly obeyed. I was then AOSed and banned from the server for breaking server rules as an EJ resulting in my perma blacklist from DU and i left the server.
Finally at the end of 2020, i was unblacklisted by slack after he saw my changed ways after my return and im currently a jedi in the battalion.

501st: CSM - 2ndLT Preacher: I joined 501st after resigning from DU and being blacklisted the first time and i was off to a decent start. I helped with a few trainings here and there trying to recover and make up for what i did in DU. i was then blacklisted for 6 months FOR what i did in DU and then left the server.

21st: PVT Misfit/Preacher - Executive Officer Keller. In December of  2020 I joined 21st, fresh off a ban I'm pretty sure but that was over a year ago at this point. My whole objective was to have a new start so I changed my name from vertical to Misfit somewhat ironically seeing as at the time i was blacklisted from multiple battalions. Once joined i got all my GMACTS, trainings and achieved the rank of sergeant i joined SO and strived for ARFL. new years passes and i'm applying for ARFL, intel and a few other inner-battalion positions, become Staff Sergeant and then 3 days later the battalion is wiped, didnt stop me.  I acted as if I just joined a new battalion on the server and immediately shot for intel again to start the battalion off on the right foot, from there I recruited a solid amount of new people and hosted training sessions as much as my schedule allowed until I was maybe First Sergeant. By then I was back in SO and I became a pilot seeing as ARF was now the standard trooper for SO. I was granted the position of “Spark” as my first step towards a leadership role again up until I was CSM. From here everything slowed, i was slightly less active (at least when the officers were) due to not being promoted since i was being looked at for warrant officer but i had no motivation towards the server at this level. I then found intel and saw how much work wasn't getting done so instead of being active on the server, I was active in the discord. I got promoted to 2ndLT and started purging and fixing the roster of unneeded troopers and overall common mess ups. 21st HC saw this and my effort towards the battalion, even when off the server and it was 100% noted. I joined KU soon after and was promoted to 1stLT. I began helping in KU with training and a new tryout dupe seeing as the current one relied too much on other people being able to help. I continued my work in KU and 21st as a whole and became captain charger along with intel manager/officer. From here as Kellers came and went and BCMDs did the same, I was made Keller myself, seeing as me and one other were carrying the battalion of course with the help of gadgets while as mundi and bacara. From here it was smooth sailing, fixing old errors in KU, helping in intel as i could, making sure the lower ranks were doing their jobs also, even if the battalion dropped in numbers due to monthly roster purges i made sure to help gain those lost soldiers right back. I became Commander and then XO during gadgets term and continued my current work as REGL, HVYL, and as an overall leader of the 21st.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I believe i should become a battalion commander because after so many mess ups,  getting banned, blacklisted, removed and whatever else that ive done, ive put the most effort into the 21st over this past year than most current people in the battalion. Yes, people like gadget obviously have me topped in most aspects of work in the battalion overall but recently I feel like I have stepped up to the plate when my comrades and fellow commanders have been unavailable due to real life issues and problems or just being overall burnt out and taking a break from the server. While on his LOA, gadget was more or less out of the picture when it came to inner battalion issues and debates and due to this he left me, as a Lieutenant Colonel in charge along with blank of the same rank. Seeing as blank was always doing more in the background and never especially wanted to be “the face” of the battalion, I took up the responsibility and most if not all times with gadgets best in mind, made major decisions with the 21st. The reason i'm striving to become Battalion Commander is not for a cool model or just to be the highest rank in the battalion but simply to have the ability to mold the battalion into an undeniable iron fist that will never be stopped. A fist that everyone else on the server strives to be and always wants to work with, even if there is someone that everyone hates or dislike in the battalion. I want to be able to have the chance at making 21st THE battalion everyone wants to join  like the 501st and 212th even if we’re hardly in the clone wars or the movies. I want to continue to light the spark that has been given to me from gadget, castle, agent, qal, and any other BCMDs before me and continue to make the 21st a family for everyone to enjoy regardless of the past and what battalion you’re in.

Lasty i'm way less scared writing this than i was the last time but again, it's a BCMD position so ima have a few fears regardless seeing as it's my first time.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Marines Power armor > your life, KU ride mammoths, #BringBackSOFlameTrooeprs, Jedi suck

Availability: Mon-Fri 3 pm - 12 am, Sat-Sun 10 am - 2 am

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: practically since the beginning

Do you have a microphone?: a few shitty ones but ye

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
Putting it as simple as possible i want “unachievable” 501st and 212th numbers, Many active members on the server throughout all times of the day, a great NCO core, preferably less officers than NCOs and enlisted but sometimes that cant be helped, and a solid amount of trainings being hosted by said NCOs and Officers in the battalion showing off the 21st and it's inner strength.There are other goals i have in mind but i will explain them all below.

Recruits - Currently 21st has 37 members as of now. Sometime inside my 3 months as 21st BCMD i want atleast 70 members and to me thats extremely achievable. I could say the same thing i did in my last application which was “rElY oN tHe nCo cOrE aNd oFfIcErs” but no in the end it's up to me to make a plan and set the groundwork for the battalion as a whole. This ground work will be set with Recruitment booths and stands around the base. Yes this will still rely on the battalion members itself but overall i will set these booths up myself. I plan on starting 2 competitions for “Best Recruitment booth” and “Most recruits in the week/month”, ideas that i got from my time in DU and while watching Bacta lead the 212th last year. 

Activity - BCMD or not i plan on having the 21st have active members before, during and after prime time and i'm aiming for minimum 7-10 members active during prime time. I will strive for this goal by one, hosting large trainings, giving active members more a reason to be on the server specifically on their 21st whitelist  more than “i'm in a battalion and i don't want to be removed” or “i need to get merits so i can get promoted”. My second idea would be to give said active members “rewards” for doing stuff with the battalion like “most influential officer of the month” or something more like “Most training hosted in the month of Xyz”. 

NCO Core - This is more directed towards the Warrant Officers but regardless i want to host more bi-weekly NCO meetings. Currently i feel as if the NCOs feel left out of main battalion decisions so to include them and let them vent their frustrations, if any, about the battalion. This will give the officers a chance to change any negative actions that they don't see but  other members in the battalion do see and take note of.

Officer Core - Somethings i will say are already being put into place but i still want to convey my thoughts. Currently the officers make up i wanna say 40% of the battalions might and thats cool but i want more NCOs. this doesnt mean much for the current officers besides pressing them more on recruiting and growing the battalion from the bottom and not the center. Also before every bi-weekly officer meeting the commanders send out a Officer Review Form so that the other members in the battalion can talk about how they feel towards each officer and give a 1 out of 10 rating.

Trainings - i'm not sure if i talked about this but i will 300% be hosting some sort of training while i'm on the server during down times and between events. Some trainings might even be Sub-unit specific like a CQC sim for SO or a siege/reclaim sim for GM and KU. Other than that, my definite plan is to make a dupe, host an event with it that has the GAR reclaim “the lost land” and then 21st will use it as a training ground.

Outer Battalion Relations - Currently 21st has a decent standing with other battalions, more specifically the ones in the siege regiment and i want to say  but i want to better our relations specifically with CG, Rancor, and SOBDE. To do this i’ll suggest more joint trainings between each and on the staff side of things, prepare more joint deployments and overall missions for all of us to start working closer together. I’ll also press this goal to the other officers and NCOs so that it isnt only myself in this seeing as we are one family at the end of the day in the 21st.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: yessir

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: already know yessir

the Darman Keller guy

+1 I’ll be keeping my vote from your app previously. Takes a lot of maturity to go back and fix / adjust things that people were giving you questions on, it shows that you do in fact want community support and that you’re willing to adapt to changes if you need to!

• Management
Management

+1 Now this, this is epic.

Overall a much better application than before. I'm very glad you didn't give up and took the criticism given to you and ran with it. Best of luck going forward!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk