Saint Game Master App

Saint

Name: Saint
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158688065
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: Omega-36 EOD Darman has played for 1217:49:33.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8/10
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: Just want to make solid events for the community, also want to do a deployment events on my own. I understand I could help with deployment events but I've always wanted to just do it myself and put in my idea into the event.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: More deployments for regiments throughout the week, and to have a server wide deployment weekly would be healthy for the community to actively play on our servers. 
Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_kd6JRCBt2Ss2U4o_JUzyW0pL74YXS11psNoqYuDWRk/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

• Winner 2
Banned

great app, deployment idea looks good, big +1 good luck!

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

11 hours ago, Conrad said:

I will say i'm a bit confused over which picture is being referenced when in this document. You have 5 pictures but your labelling goes up to figure 7. Could you clarify this please.

So instead of the word 'figure' I changed it to objectives, because that's all it was. Just to a bullet version of the mission. The pictures at the bottom are just the locations of the the intel, and hostages. If anything I could take more pictures and add detail to each of them with NPC's spawned in. 

10 hours ago, Saint said:

So instead of the word 'figure' I changed it to objectives, because that's all it was. Just to a bullet version of the mission. The pictures at the bottom are just the locations of the the intel, and hostages. If anything I could take more pictures and add detail to each of them with NPC's spawned in. 

I get it now.

+1

spacer.pngspacer.png