Y

Timezone:

CET

What was your previous staff rank?:

SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?:

No

Why did you leave the staff team?:

Due to my social life falling apart i had to step in and stop it (worked).

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

I noticed a drop in a admin activity and frequency of encouter (on european time). I would like to fix this by creating encouter on early/late times at least for the few people playing. Minges are also a problem due to less staff and the can do anything if there isn't a staff or CG online.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

My time as a staff was great in almost every way. We had a activ staff team and a active community, there wouln't be a time where there wasn't anything to do. But the enviroment was very competetive which would lead to some passive afresivity between admins and new admins.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Yes sir

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin):

Yes

Edited by Not_REEE
Accidently pressed enter
  • Management
Management

Welcome back +1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING