The Siege of Anaxes

Jovanovic

8/10

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

I am strictly going off this:
f6b21ae17782d9e665e2a224f1bf8fc8.png

Anyways, I really think that deployments in general are not as fun when on the same map as the main server map. Definitely wasn't as exciting in that department. If you are trying to avoid the Nocliding part why not use the other anaxes maps? Those were my complaints.

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

7/10

It's extremely appreciative to get the deployment moved to a different time. With that being said, it's hard to look past the glitches of the map unfortunately.  I found it fun to fight with it, but it could certainly be annoying.  Shoutout to the GH's helping to build stairs so that people didn't noclip through them. The idea of sending us off to a different planet was fun.  I noticed aside from that a fair amount of people crashing here and there, outside of the four caused by the mass barrage of the AV-7.  With that being said the fight and battle was fun.  Events where the droids are an actual threat are my favorite.  Just wish the cover was useful at times. 

• Informative 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!