Attack on Kamino!

Tomm

Name: Tomm

Who helped (If applicable): Cooter | Naylon | Onyyakapon | XboxTachanka | Lias | Jova

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PJqIcp2oh5BPNq5D6AuJJg74a7a9lgaVFgtM_K6men4/edit

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Attack on Kamino, CIS pods attack Grevious went to get DNA Sample, failed attempt they got it back!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NO

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Tomm
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
Banned

8/10 goooood

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

7/10 I was only a part of it for a short time but there was a lot of miscommunication that's not entirely your fault but it was confusing. Like at the end Barriss didn't even know she had the DNA but the Narrator said otherwise. Good effort none the less

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

5/10, was pretty underwhelming for what it was meant to be tbh, the structure was really weird, while it could be cool to have the whole actual surprise attack thing, having people prepare and plan for a while as if it actually was going to be a fully passive event kinda messed up the flow. It mainly felt like a main server event just on a different map with how it was structured (Ships exit hyperspace, droids spawn sporadically over the map, EJs go for objective and I honestly don't know what happened in the end with said objective) I'm not really sure why we had to move TS a couple times and I'm pretty sure I saw Assajj ventress die like 5 times lmao, though it was ambitious and I can see where you were coming from in taking inspiration from the show, though when you do it in such a recogniseable fasion there's gonna be a bit higher of an expectation of the event itsself.

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

Banned

9.9/10 that was fun, EXCEPT FOR VENTRESS Because of Ventress its -.1, she jumped off 3 times, abused force and other things, she kept running away. It was really fun but as a recommendation please, please, please make sure your EJs follow rules. I understand you tried which is good so this is more for the EJs DO NOT DISREGARD THE GMS ORDERS ITS THEIR EVENT, DO BE THE REASON PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THE EVEN. But other than that it was really fucking fun. 

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times