Matra's Game Maker App

Matra

Name: Commander Keller

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48608699

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: I have played for about 200 or so hours.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I grew up with star wars, read up on lore. So, I feel I would rate myself a 8 

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Well, I am a commander, so I have the experience of leading as well as communication skills.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I understand quite well.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: The event I have in mind would take place on Nar Shaddaa, controlled by a large criminal underworld composing of Bounty Hunters, as well as the Hutt Clan. My event jobs would, of course, be a Deathwatch Commander, Deathwatch soldiers, as well as Ziro the Hutt, and Jabba the Hutt. 

1. The Hutts have intercepted a cargo ship that was en route to the Venator, naval will then check the logs, and notice the ship is late. Raising suspicion.

2. Naval send a comms to the ship, but to no avail. Naval then track down the ship using long range scanners. Naval activate hyperspace to the ship's location, which is at Nar Shaddaa.

3. I will then tell the players to switch over to the event server.

4. Once they switch, I will address the situation in a briefing, the mission, find the stolen cargo.

I WILL INSTRUCT THE DEATHWATCH TO NOT SHOOT FIRST, BUT TO ACT SHADY AND REFUSE TO GIVE ANY INFORMATION, THEY CAN BE NEGOTIATED OTHERWISE.

5. Players will ask around for information, the bounty hunters, of course, will refuse to give any information unless persuaded.

6. Bounty hunters can become angry if clones push them too much, possibly causing a firefight.

IF ONE BOUNTY HUNTER ATTACKS, DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE ALL HOSTILE.

7. The cargo will be spread throughout the whole map, the majority of it being with the Hutts.

8. Troopers will need to obtain information one way or another. ( information can be obtained from dead Deathwatch.)

9. Troopers will need to locate all the missing cargo, 13 crates total.

10. Once all crates are found, the next mission is bringing the Hutt's into custody.

This will not be easy, the Hutt's will have guards with them at all times. They will be heavily protected.

11. Troopers must find a way to get the guards away from the Hutt's. I prefer negotiation or trickery. But if they have to be killed then fine.

12. Once the guards are dealt with, the next step is to take the Hutt's in for Theft and for conspiring against the republic.

13. Debrief will then be held at the spawn.

-END-

*Steal my shit and I will find you* -Keller

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2