ARF Equipment talks (mortar)

shadowlegion11

Name: Sixes

RP Rank: Ghost Company ARFO 1SG

Suggestion: new equipment for ARF

Implementation: I would like to see ARF with new equipment (I.E Mortar, a data pad, and possibly a different sniper rifle or buff to them). ARF used to have rocket launchers and filled the HVO slots until they were added. so I would like to propose that ARF have a mortar since we are already in the back line and can provide indirect fire for the server (which seems to a bit lacking). it can have RP as well as in shot caller, loader, gunner and u would need a minimum of at least 2 people to use it without repercussions of course.

Lore: waxer and some of the 501st used Mortars to assist in a assault in umbara but ultimately pong rell betrayed them and had them fight each other.

Workshop content if applicable: mortar = https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2244662162 

star wars mortar(most likely to be implemented) =  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2502753281&searchtext=mortar+artillery

Edited by shadowlegion11
needed to fix to one idea as per forum rules
  • Management
Management

Oh it’s that time of the month again?

On a real note I hope you ARF boys find something special soon. I know y’all been needin it. The data pad / hacking tools is definitely a good idea for ARF since they scout ahead they might be able to gather Intel and/or take ray shield down. Also there’s no reason they can’t share it with Support either. Support mainly flies anyways

Also the mortar was attempted. Didn’t work out. Too laggy

Edited by Marvel
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Mortar was set up for HVO when they where added but then never implemented due to not being able to find one that didn't lag a ton. Additionally you just kinda have a bunch of ideas here outside of that but no clear direction of what wanting to be added. A more concise add X Y or Z with each thing having its own server suggestion will work better then one suggestion with like 3-4 different ideas in it.

-1, work on one thing at a time, clarify it  and make it a suggestion that is complete, and then work to implement it instead of just a couple of ideas all at once.

• Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

On 2/6/2022 at 11:07 AM, Conrad said:

Mortar was set up for HVO when they where added but then never implemented due to not being able to find one that didn't lag a ton. Additionally you just kinda have a bunch of ideas here outside of that but no clear direction of what wanting to be added. A more concise add X Y or Z with each thing having its own server suggestion will work better then one suggestion with like 3-4 different ideas in it.

-1, work on one thing at a time, clarify it  and make it a suggestion that is complete, and then work to implement it instead of just a couple of ideas all at once.

^ What he said, A mortar was supposed to be for HVO (that was the primary point of making HVO)

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.